Monday, September 29, 2014

Donations for cheetahs

I really encourage you to donate to cheetahs.And of course you can donate to other animals to.You could have a bake sale,a lemonade stand,a garage sale,and many other things.

                              Why donate?

Well I think it pays other people's mortgage so they stop selling animal skin.It also helps persuade them to stop hurting the animals.I'll take donations for cheetahs or you can send it to the cheetah
conservation fund or just donate to help your favorite animal.


If you donate you can help cheetahs like
this one.
 _Grace
                                                     


2 comments:

  1. Grace, I will donate $10. If I send it to you, can you get it to the cheetahs? Love, Colette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!I'll send it to the cheetah conservation fund.

      Delete