Tuesday, September 23, 2014

the cheetah vacation

This past summer we (me and my family) went to the Columbus Zoo  to see cheetahs! And I know some of you may know I go CRAZY for cheetahs. For the FIRST TIME in my life I saw cheetahs in person.4 different ones actually.And one of my favorite things I saw was a cheetah run but not at its top speed for this reason cheetahs learn very fast and the toy they were chasing they probably knew where the toy was going and was chasing it for fun because all cats love to play!



For lunch we had hamburgers and we donated to help animals but not a specific animal and if  you are interested please ask them to send your money to help cheetahs if you want to donate.It was an amazing trip!

-Grace



14 comments:

  1. Hello Grace, my name is Helena. I dont go CRAZY about cheetahs, but I go CRAZY about white tigers! Do you like other cats too?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like other cats such as Leopards,WHITE TIGERS,and tigers.

      Delete
    2. It's Helena, I'm glad! I do like cheetahs too! Do you like kittens and cubs too? :)

      Delete
    3. I don't know if you saw the picture of my new 5 month old kitten on facebook but I have been begging for one for 4 years!

      Delete
    4. Hi Grace!
      Eleanor speaking, I love Tigers too, but sadly I'm allergic to cats. Do you like dogs or Horses?
      Please reply soon!

      Delete
    5. Not so much little puppies because I used to think dogs were okay but when my neighbor got a puppy he would chase me everywhere while I was screaming,sounds crazy.But I do like horses and ponies.

      Delete
    6. Also, then how do you have two cats?

      Delete
  2. Hello Grace,I think that cheetahs are nice.But I like the Kangaroos at the
    Columbus Zoo.Did you vist the Kangaroos at the Zoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did see kangaroos.And one of them was taking a nap in the walk way!

      Delete
    2. I also like the Birds and the Monkeys

      Delete
    3. It looked like the monkeys were on monkey bars.We saw ducks we don't see around here.What ducks do you see around your house?

      Delete
  3. Hi Grace! This is Eleanor Hodge. I love all big cats, they are awesome. I think that cheetahs are neat because they chirp instead of growling. Did you know that cheetahs chirp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did.And they also purr and hiss but can't roar!

      Delete
    2. They are also the most unique of all big cats.

      Delete